1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,921 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Welcome to the shooters forum.

There are several guys here who are meticulous reloaders that getting dozens of cycles on their brass.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Just wanted to spread the word! Found a good amount of brand new Norma brass with a couple caliber options for those in need! I'm not sure about you guys but I seem to get twice the amount of life with Norma as I do with any other brand. Usually 4-6 reloads!
I like Norma also. And although I can relate to the extended case life, I don't particularly base my fondness of Norma on life span, but more so cause it's just better quality brass that requires less work.

I load .223 rem, 22-250, .243 win., 6mm Rem, .270 win., 7mm RM, 30-06, 300 RM.

Any of those available?

What kind of good deal are you referring too?

Welcome to the forum!

SMOA

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Norma is a tad soft and that makes for long life Im told...Over the last 5 years I have used only Privi Partizan (PPU) from Graffs, it last me up to 15 reloads, maybe more but I toss them at 15 and buy more..It costs half as much as any other brass and its made by the oldest ammo firm in Surbia..Grafs sells it, I use 9.3x62 at about $55. per 100; 30-06 about the same; 7x57, 300 Win. mag, 30-30, to name a few..Try it, you will be surprised. They also produce loaded ammo at less money than anyone else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts