Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit,... I forgot to mention, I fired all this brass,.... no range pickups!

I was digging around, where I haven't for many, many years,... and found some 223/5.56 once fired brass I put away a decade and a half ago. Some may be crimped, because they all are European made, not USA made. I obviously put them away and forgot them because I never intended on reloading these type of brass, but, being that in these current times someone could use them, I figured I would offer them for trade.

There are only 140 + pcs., but I figured maybe someone could use them.

When I went to put them back, after counting, I dug a little deeper and found a large bag of once fired 38 spl, I squirreled away, also! All USA made brass.

Must be over 300 pcs, but, don't want to count unless someone is interested.

Lastly, I came across some 45 rimmed, NEW, NEVER FIRED,... again, I didn't count them either, but, if someone is interested in working out a trade, I will.

Sooo, if interested, and want to work on a win win trade, PM me and let's talk.

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,119 Posts
Per the rules in the sticky above....
Please list the location, state is fine

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No problem Darkker,... done!!

But, the only instructions I could find, when I went into the TRADING POST forum, was this by Marshall Stanton,... obviously I am missing some published rules that included posting an address,.... can you please direct me to them?

[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Marshall Stanton[/COLOR]
Super Moderator
Joined Dec 29, 2000
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 Dec 20, 2001

By giving everyone an indicator when your item(s) are sold or no longer available, it gives us as moderators the opportunity to remove your posts from this forum, and keep only current, applicable posts listed!

Many thanks to all! I hope this service has been a benefit to some of you!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,119 Posts
Read the sticky that's titled:
"ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS To Post Items for sale here!"

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,... my mistake,...I assumed, since all the other sites I am on, requirements to sell is based on the number of posts published. So, I didn't read it. Assumptions are the cobblestones in the path to Hades.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts