Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
I'd just sit on it slim. You already own it. I'd sure like to turn you into a handloader!
A real cheap way is a LEE LOADER hand tool.

Reading your posts as long as I have, You could have MADE MONEY by now In my view.
You don't shoot all that much. You are very "persnickity" about your choice of ammo. You are also a "cheapskate" like me.

I, or folks here, will get you started for near $100 for a 30-06.

I'll send you (free) your first 100 bullets. They will be Speer 0.308" 150 grain spitzers #2023 if you will start hand-loading for that rifle.

Let me know here on this board of your thoughts. We can make arangements after that.

Cheezywan

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
unclenick's prices are likely correct slim. For sure worth more there than in the scrap brass market.
It is already a "value added product" due to it's form as a reloadable cartridge case.

I must add though, that your used brass has it's "most value" to you and your firearms. Simple tools can save you money by re-cycling those cases. Can get "scrap price" at the end of the life-cycle too!

I sure wish you and your good wife well slim.

Cheezywan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.