Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’m so glad I found this forum this afternoon. I’ve been looking everywhere for a mount for my new scope. Here’s my setup:

Browning ABolt II - 7mm Mag
Arken Optics SH-4 Gen II 6-24x50mm FFP

Very impressed with this optic so far just holding it up. Very clear. Check them out.

ANYWAYS… I can’t for the life of me find mounting rings for this scope since it has a 34mm tube. I would like to avoid having to make it into a picatinny rail setup if possible.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I can't even IMAGINE a 34mm scope tube on an 'ordinary' rifle. Good luck with the rings. I'd think the rail might be the only option. I think the A-Bolt takes the same mount as a Rem M700.

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,763 Posts
To be fair, most who use "ordinary" rifles don't understand why some of us use FFP scopes either...😉

Think you're(OP) stuck with a rail, to get 34mm rings; unless the spacing pattern matches the Remlin as suggested.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I know some don't like to shop with them, but Amazon carries many sets of 34mm Rings. I was looking at a 34mm tube also a couple of weeks ago and wanted to find the rings first. I decided to not get the scope though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts