Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i picked up a used A-Bolt Micro Hunter in 7-08 Rem back in June and after trying all summer i decided it had some issues. it shot great but would get this occasional flier 3" or so to the right every couple shots or so. finaly i determined there was an issue with the rifle and i dropped it off at browning (less than 6 mi from my door step) about 5 weeks ago. well today i got called and was told to come pick it up. now this rifle i bought was used, about 10 yrs old and past their 5 yr waranty, i wasn't expecting a lot. well today i pick it up and the guy tells me they replaced the barreled action, and rebedded the factory stock, i get it home and it is a complete new rifle. i'm happier than a fox in a hen house right now.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,196 Posts
Love it when the manufacturer strives to provide good customer service! :D

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
in the early 90's i bought a new abolt in 25/06 and the trigger was horrendous, "no problem" the dealer says "lets just pop 'er out of the stock and adjust that puppy!" well when we got the action out of the stock and tried to adjust it we discovered that the jamb nut had been cross threaded and thus the adjustment screw would not move, since it was brand new we boxed it up, sent it to st. louis and they squared it away in no time!! good customer service!

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
That is awesome customer service. I really think that industry wide, customer service is improving or is just plain good. I've had great customer service from Ruger and S&W, and now MEC. Even though the MEC service cost me money, it was much cheaper than buying the parts, they got it all done in one day and they are shipping it out so it should be here by Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.