Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Looking for some cast bullets with g.c.'s to feed my .405 95 Win.. Would it be possable to get 2000-2200 fps with this cartridge and cast G.S. bullets say 300-350 gr's.? I normally use RL-7 in my .405 it seems to be very accurate in rifle. Does anyone know of a LBT mold for this cal.? I know this is not a very popular round. Hope someone can help. Jack K.

· Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jack,
I checked out the NEI mold site and think the .411-350- GC  may be the way to go. I hope that I can get 2000 fps. + with this bullet. This bullet should work nicely in the .40-.348 A.I. that I want to build also. I think I will be ordering a four cavity mold of this type. I also will be trying some .41 caliber bullets in 265 and 280 grs. I hope the 280 gr. bullet doesn't have to long of a nose for the over all cartridge lenght. Well THANKS AGAIN for the info. Hope you have a Safe and Happy Christmas and Great New Year!

God Bless,
Jack

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.