Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
I didn't read the article, but the way I see it, the BATFE has stated numerous times that "bump firing" didn't constitute sull auto since there was an individual manipulation of the trigger with each shot fired.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
really? why do people do this? this is just going to get AR platform rifles banned all together. if not this exactly, it will help. we dont need things like this.

·
Inactive for over a decade
1,398 Posts
Just what is this POS good for besides burning through a pile of ammo? Looks good for a certain type of firearms owners that believe volume of fire means something although I don't know what.

·
Registered
307 Posts
you hit it right on the head. you cant get any kind of accuracy out of it(i know, ive fired machine guns before), and unless youre locked in and steady as a rock, its litteraly spray and pray. so burning through ammo is really all its good for. oh, also saying to your buddy "hey, look what i can do!". idiots.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not everyone cares about accuracy or printing groups on paper. Shooting is supposed to be fun. Sometimes throwing a lot of lead down range is fun, and they have every right to do so. Too many antis against gun owners for us to fight amongst ourselves.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Not everyone cares about accuracy or printing groups on paper. Shooting is supposed to be fun. Sometimes throwing a lot of lead down range is fun, and they have every right to do so. Too many antis against gun owners for us to fight amongst ourselves.
THIS

I wanted to post something like this but you did it so perfectly that I need not add any more. And you did it without any venom against those who think 'their way' is the only way to have fun at the range.
Good job.

·
Banned
4,910 Posts
I know how to do it without the costly stock. But this is America-- a land where someone can come up with a better mousetrap, market it and people will buy it whether they need it or not. At least some of the people will buy it. I'm not one of them...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.