Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I hate to point you towards ebay but that is a good place to look for cheap Ruger rings.If your Ruger rings are still new/unused try calling Ruger and see if you can exchange them for the low set. They will swap them for you if you want to go that route. Also , new Ruger rings are all torx style. You can also order just the torx screws from Ruger if you ever want to convert and old set of rings that have the slotted screws in them. As far as the specs for height try looking at the Burris website or call their customer service. They are very helpful. I don't have any Burris rings on any of my Ruger rifles but do have them on a lot of others and do think the Signature rings are top notch. The Ruger rings are built about as stout as you will find but occasionally need to be lapped to ensure a good alignment. With the Burris Signatures , they don't need that done. The inserts do that job for you plus you will never mar a scope tube with that design.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.