Shooters Forum banner

Burris Signature Series 3X12

801 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Legolas 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a user manual or a link for the Burris Series 3x12? I inherited a great rifle and want to keep the original scope for big game hunting, but know nothing about it. I called Burris, they sent me 4 pages in a PDF of the 40 something page handbook, but it does not explain functions, or best practices. I am used to newer scopes, but the glass, eye relief and optics on this scope are great and there is a lot of history with it.

Thanks,
EC

#2 ·
This is not exactly the answer you are asking for. I have read statements from people who know, that the signature series is a follow up or evolution of the Black Diamond series, which was top of the line for Burris at one time.

I think Burris was founded in 1972 by Don Burris. I have three scopes from the original Burris Co and I like them. Burris was sold to Inductotherm Industries in 1985, and then sold to Beretta in 2002.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.