Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,I am new guy on block.
I have this Bushnell 75-4124-0 AD that I can find no info on. It has dual vertical cross hairs and on the eye piece end there are 7 sets of 3 each numbers the 7 I assume are magnification but the 3 are my question top one in white has a D next to it middle has an E and bottom has an A. Can anyone help me with this?
Also the elevation turret ,I am not certain its base has not been moved and it is marked RM-l
to 500 yards. Base brass has a dot on it and aligned with stop for yardage turret,What is best way to make sure base in aligned properly. My plans were/are to mount this on a 223 H&R.
Thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
Welcome Denny. I've moved your post to the proper thread where you'll get the exposure to your questions. Any chance of posting a pic of the scope?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bushnell 75-4124-0 AD

I also just received a Bushnell 75-4125-0 4x12x40 scope , also with the dual vertical cross hairs. It is waterproofed and has a coated objective. I'd like to find some information about this scope, but don't know where the moderator moved the thread from Danny R's original post. Can anyone provide some info on this scope?

·
Registered
1 Posts
bushnell 4x12x,40 , 7654124-0 AE rifle scope

I have a bushnell 4x12x,40 , 7654124-0 AE rifle scope that I need informations on or where I can get a manual for it. I try bushnell but it wasn't on there anymore. Does anyone know where I can get one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts