Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received/used a card from Cabelas that gives you the employee discount? If so, what was the discount?

I have one and am thinking about getting a gun, if it is in stock and based on the discount. It is a bit over 50 miles one-way to the store so I would like to know before I drive that far.

TIA
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ken

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
Nope, sorry, I haven't. I do frequently get $10-off, $20-off, or $50-off mailings, most with date restrictions, and the higher $$-off ones with 'if with purchase of greater than $xxx' qualifications.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
The discount varies upon the product bought. Some items have high discounts while others are very low. Forget the rifle/pistol as the discount is 5% if told correctly. I used mine last weekend getting respectible discount on the canvas rifle cases (15%) if memory serves, $3 discount on set of RCBS dies (10%). Would imagine the biggest discounts would be clothing since it has the most mark up!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been asking around and have come up with a name/phone# of a FFL dealer that does gun shows and I think he will give me a better price than I can find at Cabela's.

Thanks

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts