Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ussportsmen.org/interactive/features/Read.cfm?ID=1005

From another forum:

A bill recently introduced in the California Legislature would eliminate hunting with dogs.

Assembly Bill 342 (AB 342), sponsored by Democratic Assemblyman Paul Koretz, would make it illegal for any dog to pursue or kill a mammal. The U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance (USSA) say it would ban bear hunting, fox hunting, rabbit hunting, raccoon hunting and more.

The USSA says the nation's leading anti-hunting groups including the Humane Society of the United States and the Animal Protection Institute, back the legislation.

The USSA is encouraging California sportsmen to contact their assemblymen and encourage them to vote against AB 342. To find the name of your assemblyman and for contact information, call (916) 319-2856, or click on the "Legislative Action Center" link near the bottom right-hand corner of the USSA Web site, www.ussportsmen.org.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Leave it to Cal.

Yes, They have already closed the lion and bear hunting there. And many of the western states are targets for this kind of legislation; because it is that these states require fewer signatures on a referendum before it can be placed on a general election ballot. Once it's there all the bleading heart city dwellers who outnumber us vote thier heart instead of thier brain. This is how they stopped the spring bear season in Colorado and also the use of dogs and bait for bear hunting in any season, the later two being in the fine print. many a hound hunter voted for the closure, not knowing they were giving up thier ability to hunt with the dogs they had spent years training and enjoying,:mad:

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Washinton went the same way and they got trapping banned also. Now you can't even have the moles in your yard trapped. Doesn't that make good sense.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I gotta support the ban. How else will CA get rid of the dumb a** liberals that have screwed a great state up?

The beast will kill & eat the slow and stupid of them. I admit it's a desperate strategy, but I'm a desperate man.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yes, the fruits and nuts of California will eventually ban everything...except for all things amoral. It wouldn't be so bad if they'd all just stay there, but no....they come to Montana to escape that @%$!hole then try to make Montana just like where they came from.:mad:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Koretz is a southern CA liberal who is IMO not only crazy but dangerous to boot yet he represents the thinking of all those who voted him in. I like the idea of letting nature eliminate the liberals but IMO that would take just too long. Must be a faster way!;)

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
I wonder if the ban will include using bloodhounds and police dogs to track criminals?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I still think someone should stock Grey Wolves, Mountain Lions, and Griz in Griffen park as well as Central park, and let them start eating those liberal idiots along with their poodles, and children. Then we will see how well they love all of Gods creatures.

The time is coming when we will will have to take back the country. Stay well stocked on ammo, and all reloading components, because they will be going after that soon. CA already has.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,964 Posts
This dredged up thread was started over 5 years ago. Although it represents just a mild version of what the fruits and nuts in Kalifornie have done since on gun and hunting restrictions, the thread is way out of date.

Thread locked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.