Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a heck of a time answering PM's for people asking questions for me. Also when I try to answer in posts, I get error messages and it tells me to contact the site administrator. I am not even sure this will get through.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
MikeG is the moderator with admin privileges. He'll need to look at this for you. It may, however, turn out to be a problem with how your security is set up either on the computer or in your browser. Blocking cookies can cause some issues.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cookies are not blocked but I did run into a similar problem using Internet Explorer at another sight. I might see if I change browsers if it allows me to do it. Sometimes it lets me post sometimes it does not. But the PM thing is just not happening. My cookies are enabled and this is a very recent problem with me.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,735 Posts
I use FireFox for a browser, but the PM system has given us trouble in the past. Unfortunately there is not really anything I can do about it.

We really need to get upgraded to a new version of the forum software. That will be up to the time / effort that Marshall or Alex can put into it.

Wish I had better news.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike. I ran it on Foxfire and Google Chrome. Now today it seems to be letting me post at least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts