Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that info, I'm planning on handloading nosler bullets and heading out to the range first good weather day. What have you heard of the E-Tip bullet, is it worth a try??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Shawn, I saw your pics of your hunt and I can't wait till September hunt. I also will be using an A-Bolt with 270 and it's also stainless/synthetic. Is there anything else that I should be aware of or to take that fits under the 70 pound limit? Were the Black flies bad?? Was thinking of taking a thermal cell bug replent but don't think the small fuel cell will pass for the plane trip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the info from the group, my son and I look forward to the hunt. All I need to do now is shoot, shoot, and shoot. If the big C comes out at the 1 mile mark I'm going to try my best just like Artillery fire. My son will act as the forward observer, fire for effect!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.