Shooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
I don;t know about boolits, I don;t know what those are, but if you're talking about bullets I was able to get into the Bullet Casting forums and the Beartooth Bullet site. No problems here.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,781 Posts
As with Stretch, I haven't had a problem with the Bullet Casting forum. Exactly where is the Cast Boolit forum located on the board? :confused:

·
Registered
867 Posts
He's probably talking about the castboolits website. They were down for a short period while changing over to a new server. Now up and going again. GW

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah ,, Cast boolets aint workin'

I got a notice a day or so ago that they were doing a website merger or some crap and would be off line...

.o_O

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cast boolits still isnt working ,,,

I just tried and get this

[] operator not supported for strings on line 8 in /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
#0 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
#1 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
#2 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('Display_Registe...')
#3 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/forum.php(89) : eval()'d code(105): vB_Template::create('Display_Registe...')
#4 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/forum.php(89): eval()
#5 {main}

·
The Shadow (Super Mod)
7,154 Posts
Fellas,
this was a 7 year old thread, not a current ongoing discussion.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts