Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hunt in the catskill/hudson valley area?I'm looking to bag a catskill bear this year! I've never shot a bear before but there are some big ones. Just read in new york game and fish some guy during bow season last year shot a 650 pounder in orange county in his development eating trash!! Definately wouldn't want my kids playin with the dog in the yard with those kind of monsters lurking!!

I plan on hunting the town of neversink, town of denning, and the town of shandaken on all DEC land and DEP land.

Just wondering if there are any other catskills hunters on here besides me!! or new yorkers!!

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They've spread into my county too.... I live in putnam county... which is on the border of connecticut and they've spread into my county and dutchess county and columbia county too.. its crazy! Their starting to turn into racoons... hanging out near people for the garbage. An old friend of my mine from college lives in Warren PA... I think thats near you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.