Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Remington 572 pump gun, I haven't tried to cycle CCI stingers through this gun yet, I have fired them single shot, and I thought I would ask for opinions before I tried to load them in the tube mag and try to cycle them through the action. My thing is that I don't want to load it up try to cycle the action and have one jam up in the feed ramp or elevator....Any information will be useful, by the by, I only ask because I love the stingers, they hit the game before it ever hears the sound of the shot....I love it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
the only time stingers are an issue is if the rifle has a match chamber. but try little steps first just to be safe. put two into the tube magazine and cylcle them. if it goes ok you should be good to go. if you really have second thoughts i would just contact the rifle mfr and ask them. myself i'm a mini mag and velositor fan, nothing else comes close for me in terms of performance and accuracy for a hunting round.
i've got about 1500 mini mags left and 500 velositors. i'll need to buy more by summers end for sure.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, I'll try it that way, I'm trying to figure our what this particular rifle really likes, I haven't fired it alot, my Marlin 57 needs a new receiver and I can't find one, so I'm currently reduced to this, not that it's a bad thing, I do like the Rem. but I'll give it a shot for sure. I'll try the Mini-mags, and velocitors as well, I like the stingers in my Marlin 57, they do quite well in that rifle, thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.