Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Inactive account
4,735 Posts
There is no spring tension on the firing pin because there is no spring associated with that part. It just slides back and forth in its' housing.

Might try depressing the hammer spur so that the hammer does not make contact with the breechblock. Then, try jiggling the finger lever (loop) and see if that doesn't free the action.

Check the double screws on the locking lug to make sure the one with the complete head has not backed out.

It's always better for someone with '92 experience to be there as trying to diagnose your problem without the gun is tough. Takes time to break in the parts on a new gun and sometimes things like this happen. Hope this cures your problem.

·
Inactive account
4,735 Posts
You didn't happen to tighten up any of the receiver screws with the loop open did you? I did that with my loop closed and it locked up the loop. One of the screws (I think it was on the cartridge guide) was a bit long and loose. Tightening it up locked up the loop and stopped it from moving. Just another "maybe". . .:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.