Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if the kids get me anything.. i hope its hornadys leverolution 30 30s..
i don t need any guns or nothing else,, but my wifes health..
what you want santa clause to bring you..slim

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
A FN SLP 12 guage with ghost rings

·
Banned
655 Posts
A new President.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Dear Santa....This is Jason from central Indiana....I want an Encore pistol in .460 S&W with a 2-7X Leupold LER scope, Pachmayr grip, muzzle-brake, Harris bipod and all the reloading equipment for the same...just kidding...I want a STICK!

·
Registered
750 Posts
The house I have been trying to close on for the past 4 months.

I'll take a Springfield Match M1A with a stainless barrel as well, if its not too much to ask!

Edit: I wouldn't mind a .204 Ruger upper for my AR either....

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
A $1,000,000.00 gift certificate to Cabelas. But I would settle for a hug from my grandkids.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Peace on Earth.

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like that jodum.. i like things i want .. but nothing quite like a hug from one of my grandkids..that don t have a price.. you sure can t buy it..
if i buy them a gift ,,the hugs still very genuine.. thats the way they were raised..:)slim

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
A new President.
Good answer!

All of our children and grandchildren will be out of state this year, so for the first time, my wife and I are going to Barnes and Noble and get a couple of new reads, make a pot of coffee, and watch "Its a wonderful Life" for the 50th time all during the Holidays. After the holidays are over, going goose hunting in West Texas.

I hate to say that I've got everything that I've always wanted, but I do.
So health is the main thing so we can enjoy the kids, our house, and some travel

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,098 Posts
Good answer!

All of our children and grandchildren will be out of state this year, so for the first time, my wife and I are going to Barnes and Noble and get a couple of new reads, make a pot of coffee, and watch "Its a wonderful Life" for the 50th time all during the Holidays. After the holidays are over, going goose hunting in West Texas.

I hate to say that I've got everything that I've always wanted, but I do.
So health is the main thing so we can enjoy the kids, our house, and some travel
I thought you asked Santa for some more pigs to shoot?????

:p

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
A low mileage 2003 F250 or F350 7.3L diesel 4 door pickup! Oops....and a Kimber 1911 45 ACP for the center console.

·
Banned
425 Posts
if the kids get me anything.. i hope its hornadys leverolution 30 30s..
i don t need any guns or nothing else,, but my wifes health..
what you want santa clause to bring you..slim
I'll pray for that!

A new President.
These are a few of my favorite things.....

Peace on Earth.

Merry Christmas to all.
I'll take a Springfield Match M1A with a stainless barrel as well, if its not too much to ask!
I wouldn't mind a .204 Ruger upper for my AR either....
Sounds great! Looking to finish the adoption of my great niece! Its taken over 2 years!
Free wheel kit for the Dodge, new fuel tank, winch bumper, Matt trax, and I got a few guns on the list too!
Nother Kimber, Parts for my Garand and new tactical scope and a AR or AK!

·
Banned
604 Posts
A cure for my Rheumatoid Arthritis so I can walk again.

·
Banned
1 Posts
help on christmas

Hello Dear Friends.
I would like to say that Marry Christmas. What is your plan for the next year and what will you do in Christmas party? I have planned for party. I gave invitation to my all close relatives and friends for party and I'll donate the children who want to study and they are poor so I'll help them as possible as from me.
Thanks.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sinbad.. i knew a beutiful woman once that had that take all her physical beauty .. but it made her more beautiful inside..
brother you have my total sympathy an prayers..i don t think a lotta people know the difference between regular arthritus an that devil rheumatoid athritus.god bless you ..i pray you get your christmas gift.slim
that prednizone is a mess ain t it..

·
Banned
604 Posts
Slim, you've got that right. Prednisone will do me in yet. To make matters worse, I have diabetes and Prednisone raises **** of 17 different sorts with the diabetes. BUT, at least I'm on the right side of the dirt. MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,098 Posts
Hello Dear Friends.
I would like to say that Marry Christmas. What is your plan for the next year and what will you do in Christmas party? I have planned for party. I gave invitation to my all close relatives and friends for party and I'll donate the children who want to study and they are poor so I'll help them as possible as from me.
Thanks.
My Christmas wish is for all idiot spammers from India, such as yourself, to be reborn as cow snot in their next life. :rolleyes:

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,915 Posts
Great wish, Mike!

Personally, we're flying up to Chicago on the 22nd for a holiday vacation with youngest daughter, hubby, grandson and step-grandson. All I wish for is a safe trip, a big hug from the boys and a tickling roughhouse match with them.

In addition, God's Blessings on all BTB members and their families.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts