Shooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what did you get .. more importantly what did you give you wife an kids or parents,,etc..
my wife got a statue of a wolf in a beautiful cold winters day setting ,,as he test the winds.... she cried as i know how much she identifies withum..shes half native american..
yall have a great day an remember the reason for christmas..slim

·
Registered
169 Posts
My brother is a good guy but has had a rough go. Our family usually only gives small gifts like a pair of gloves, or a can of nuts. I'm waiting for the look on his face when he unwraps a Browning A bolt 300 win mag. Should happen about 4 or 5 hours from now. I've got it disguised in a big box so he will think it's a shovel or a garden rake. :D

·
Banned
604 Posts
Priceless, Farmboy. Fantastic. Good on you. We too are on a limited budget. The only income we have is our SSI Diability benefits. My wife saved all year long and got me a tabletop model bandsaw ... something I've wanted for 4 years. I gave my son a M70 Winchester, a wonderfully accurate rifle. I've owned it since the middle 80's.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ONE AND ALL. LET US NOT FORGET THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
My son gave me a copy of Ken Water's Notebook. Now I wonder how he knew his old dad would like something like that..

·
Banned
279 Posts
Kathy gave me Sarah Palin's and Glen Becks book. Also the Official Chuck Norris Fact Book and a pair of Ugg boots.

I got her some Navajo jewelry when I was in Scottsdale Az.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I got my brother a bunch of Lodge cast iron cookware. I'm the king of subtle hints.

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,428 Posts
Gave my wife some new dishes and cutlery for our NH home; we were using cast off stuff that did not match. also gave her some books she hinted about.

My Daughter got some nice warm North Face clothing, and other all important teenage girl stuff.

I got the best gift of all; a day spent with them, with no work to run off to, and no emergencies in town.

·
Banned
505 Posts
As usual my little woman and kids got a bunch of stuff! Well the kids made out! They all got new coats and boots. The wife got a vita mix and the girls got dolls and Wonder pets and Barbie stuff.

·
Registered
127 Posts
my wife got a diamond necklace & matching earrings,my kids got north face jackets among some other stuff & some kinda wee playstation thingy.i got a leupold spotting scope & a garmin nuvi gps. i have never really got into the whole christmas gifts thing,but im coming around. happy holidays!

·
Registered
47 Posts
My girlfriend got me a John Wayne plaque that looks like his pistol and holster, she got a ring and a proposal. Here I go again. I have faith that God meant for this to work this time.

·
Registered
692 Posts
It was a great Christmas

Kids got a wii video game from Grandma, who is also going to get one for herself for bowling! My middle boy got a fishing pole and tackle box. I got my wife a wii fit board, it's what she wanted. I got a killer GPS for my car. Tried it out on a road trip. Oh I love it.

Best of all the kids all liked what they got, and did not fight about it. All my kids got each other gifts and they were all appreciative. That made it great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts