Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all hoping someone can answer this. Looking to apply for a category C firearms licence. Already have a,b. I have recently purchased rural land 49 hectares primary production zoning. So im wondering do i need to register a business for primary production etc or could i simply apply and be approved for owning the land? would it be sufficient to have a few animals to graze etc? or is it actually necessary to register and run a primary production business??

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,652 Posts
pokerfien ...welcome to the forum, and it is true this is a US based forum but we have members from Australia as well and they actually accepted me from the UK. I am not familiar with your licensing regs, but would suggest that you contact the appropriate authority for guidance as you may get confusing alternative suggestions here, even though they will be well meant.
By all means let us know here how you get on and what problems if any you come up against.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi all hoping someone can answer this. Looking to apply for a category C firearms licence. Already have a,b. I have recently purchased rural land 49 hectares primary production zoning. So im wondering do i need to register a business for primary production etc or could i simply apply and be approved for owning the land? would it be sufficient to have a few animals to graze etc? or is it actually necessary to register and run a primary production business??
Can You gents have rifles in the bush and Keep/store your rifles ???? God knows we need our "Rifles !!

Ol Deuce

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can You gents have rifles in the bush and Keep/store your rifles ???? God knows we need our "Rifles !!

Ol Deuce

The quick answer would be yes, we can have rifles.

You must have the appropriate license category for the type of firearm that you want, and the firearm must be registered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts