Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my trial time on this earth grows shorter every day ,i live..thank you father for the blessing of each day..
i know that when this trial time of both personal success an shortcomings is over..
its really the beginning of the fullfillment of the promise of redemtion for me..
this paid for by the christ child, who s birthday we celebrate in this season..a sinless sacrifice that all who accept,, may have eternal salvation an joy....
this my testimony ,i give to all who don t know the good news..slim

·
Registered
11,966 Posts
I see you're back Slim, missed your posts. How is things going with your wife?

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she passed away the 7th of july..didn t suffer much that i could see..
her trials are over an she is happy now..

·
Registered
11,966 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. Please accept my belated condolences.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Praying for you Brother, may God give you strength physically and spiritually in Jesus Mighty Name.

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks brothers.. he is with me daily..he grants my prayer for a good night sleep ,as i lay there in our bed alone..thats a great blessing as any spouse, who has lost thier other half,, knows..god bless.slim

·
Banned
205 Posts
Slim;
I am sorry, too. I know there is not much I can say, but I want to say that I will keep praying for you, I will just change the script a little.

God bless you,

Larry

Philipiand 1:1-11

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am blessed by him daily.. im not hungry,or cold.. i have loved ones in my life daily..so im sufficiently blessed..
let us look for those who are in need and try to be the finger of God for them..may god bless . slim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts