Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets be heard!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/05/14/bush.gunban/index.html
This link is to a CNN site that has a poll about the gun ban and GW Bush. It asks if GW should more openly support the ban...duhh.
I think all of us agree that he shouldn't support it at all, but the poll is in favor of increased support. Lets show them how we really feel and do 2 things about it. #1, let the Pres know that he should not support it by voting in the poll, and do it again by writing to your legislators. Thanks.

IP:

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Well, I voted there and the Alaska delegation are well aware of my views on gun control. From the looks of the poll when I voted, we aren't doing too well. About 66% were for GWB to be more prolific about Gun Control.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Should President Bush take a higher profile on his support for the ban on semiautomatic weapons?
Should he take a higher profile? Not is he right or wrong but should he be more open about it.

I think you're right Fireplug. It's either very poorly worded or written to confuse people. It's not going to get any usefull results in either case.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Should President Bush take a higher profile on his support for the ban on semiautomatic weapons?
Yes 55% 41396 votes
No 45% 34527 votes
Total: 75923 votes

CNN had another poll asking if Congress should support the renewal of the AWB either yesterday or today.

De Oppresso Liber

·
Banned
18 Posts
Reads to me like the old query, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Neither answer relates to my opinion........ But there's probably a reason for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts