Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of ordering some reloading equipment from D&R.  Has anyone done business with them, or heard anything about them? They have great prices, but there's no mention of their customer service policy on the net.  Midway costs more, but you have a 60 day moneyback guarantee.  Thanks in advance.

·
Beartooth Regular
1,177 Posts
Southpaw,

I've ordered a few times from D&R and have been most satisfied with prices and service. However, they don't have the greatest selection and I have heard other stories from other shooters about stuff arriving damaged due to poor packing. I haven't really experienced that though.

They are pretty fast also and they did call me once to ask a question about an item so as to get the order right which I appreciated.

Regards,

:cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contender,
Thanks.  I wasn't too sure about them, but they do have some great prices.  I also found some good prices at 'www.fmreloading.com' from whom I'm going to order a couple of the Lee trimmers that you mentioned so I can give them a try. They carry Lee products while D&R doesn't.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I've been doing business with D&R for many years, and do not have any complaints.  Prices are fair, orders are correct and filled quickly.  Sometimes on phone orders they seem a little stand-off-ish, but don't take it personally, I think that is just their way and they are that way with a lot of people.

·
Beartooth Regular
1,177 Posts
Also don't forget our very own Steve Koschak over at Hunters Sport Shop.

E-mail him your needs and wants.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=66779

Regards

·
Registered
298 Posts
I can highly recommend Steve Koschak of the Hunter's Sportshop.  Steve gave me outstanding customer service by providing me with a customized order and a price that no other vendor (who carries the same goods) could match.

If Steve doesn't carry what you need, go on-line to midsouthshooterssupply.com     MSS has the best prices out of all the big suppliers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts