1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
655 Posts
Wow. They'd have a hemorrhage if they peeked in my computer room about now...

·
Registered
573 Posts
They'd have a stroke if they lifted my button down shirt right about now. Mine is not Lego.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
They'd have a stroke if they lifted my button down shirt right about now. Mine is not Lego.
Yeah? They'd have a stroke if they lifted my shirt now, too, and I'm not carrying a Lego nor a firearm!
:D

·
Banned
505 Posts
For sure! Our house is loaded with Lego and Guns. Guess we won't be moving Canada any time soon!

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
I wouldn't be turning my nose up too steeply at Canada over this. We've seen a lot of the same in the US, and could be headed more-so that direction. Both our country's have incompetents where they shouldn't be!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Did you watch the video? The mag is removable and the slide racks.

Actually, lego should probably look into a copyright infringement suit against Springfield for their design of the XD ;)

Reading the title, I thought we were going to be talking about a gun that shoots Legos.

·
Registered
573 Posts
a gun that shoots legos would be cool. maybe that belongs in the reloading section? We had a guy in jail in WA state a couple years back, he cut out some pieces of cardboard shapped like a glock, collored them with a black marker and pulled them at a hearing and escapped from the court house. A swat team shot him dead in an apartment later that week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought the guy showed a good attitude to the whole affair, the cops too, come to that. As the speaker cop said, it needs to be taken seriously until proved otherwise. We have had an influx of the replica plastic pistols firing the 6mm plastic beads, and yes, there have been a fair number of losers waving them in public, pulling stick ups with them etc. Our AOS (armed offender squad) treats all these as real until proved otherwise, rightly so. Just me personally I'd like them to either be banned outright or at least painted orange or something. New Zealand is not a hand gun culture and I'd like to keep it that way. Far as I can see they serve no worthwhile purpose other than to minimize the care that needs to be taken and the harm that can result from casual handling and pointing of fire arms. A couple of years back my then g/f had a 12 year old son. A good kid, was very interested as kids are in my air rifle and .22. While in a gun shop getting more ammo he pointed at a display of soft air pistols and informed me he would really love one for his birthday coming up. My line was if he wanted to pay for it, I'd get it for him, otherwise out of luck. So we had a conversation about it on the way home with end result of me picking up a good used BSA Meteor .177 rifle for his birthday instead. The rifle lived in my gun locker and he and I went magpie shooting on the weekends. I was well pleased the day he shot his 1st magpie from 50 or so feet up a tree. he stalked with discretion, pumped up his rifle once he saw the bird, raised the rifle nearly vertical and SNAP, shot the black and white bandit right through center mass. The cherry came for me as we were walking back, he with his air rifle in one hand and a dead magpie by it's feet in the other. "You know, this is much more interesting than one of those toy pistols." Amen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The cops secret weapon for this kind of incident is a grumpy 4 year old that doesn't like cleaning up their toys when they are told to!:D

·
Banned
47 Posts
So THAT'S the all plastic pistol that "Chucky"Schumer warned us about!!! And you JUST KNOW that somewhere some idiot saw that and wondered if it could really work!!!!

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Makes me wonder how and why the individual who called the cops just happened to be looking in that office window? Sounds like a "peeping tom" invasion of privacy matter. Would be poetic justice if there was "backlash" from the incident.

·
Banned
425 Posts
Reading the title, I thought we were going to be talking about a gun that shoots Legos.
When I was young we didn't have Lego and when they came out, kids used them to shoot and each other with sling shots in the house after I out awed rocks and balls in the house!:mad:

I wish Lego made real guns, I'll just have to settle for the AR!:D

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
a gun that shoots legos would be cool. maybe that belongs in the reloading section? ....
Now, we gotta learn how to cast plastic bullets!
What plastics do we alloy to get the best hardness?
What's the best lube?
Can't wait to see the Lego-shaped sizer die!
What velocity before we need gas checks?

How long before a banner tries to put a 1000% tax on cop-killer Legos?

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
425 Posts
gmd your 2 funny.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Did you watch the video? The mag is removable and the slide racks.

Actually, lego should probably look into a copyright infringement suit against Springfield for their design of the XD ;)

I'd love to find a gun that shoots legos.....I'm tired of stepping on them in the dark.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts