Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Scotland

Im new to the reloading caper but can already see it can be great fun ! My .308 is no problem more loads than you can shake a stick at , for a huge number of bullet weights and with a vast quantity of powders.

My .444p (soon to arrive) is proving more difficult, i have gleemed alot of information from this excellant site of  course. The thing is most of the loads are for Reloader 7/ H-322 / H-335 all these powders i can get approx £28 per pound. how ever i can also get N-120,N-130,N-132,N-133,N-134, these work out at about £22 per pound and have a good reputation -so how do i go about working out loads ?

I have found data for N-120 & N-130 and  200gn/240gn/265gn, bullets. I see that the powders favoured by Marshall are closer to N-134 for which i can find NO DATA at all-so were do i start ?

Would be interested to here your advice on this one.

Regards Englander

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure what a 444p is - and aghast (as usual) as to what anything costs in the UK - if it's 1$ here it's usually 1 pound there (which last time I checked is 50% higher).

I have a large library of reloading guides both paper and computer - so let me know what that 444 is and I'll research a load or two for you - assuming Marshal doesn't first of course :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts