Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dillon 2000 case media separator that has been in use for ever. Well one of the latches gave up the ship. So I emailed CS and asked if I could get a replacement part. And to my surprise even with the bat flu slowdowns I found a reply sent late yesterday it's in the mail and no charge. Nice to see some companies like them and others give service like that and back the products they sell.(y)

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,598 Posts
That's great!!

Good to see your "old friend" will be back in service very soon!

RJ

·
Registered
567 Posts
I got my first Dillon, a 550B 18 years ago and ran 70K rds through it while I had it for 4 years. Then, I sold it and upgraded to a 650 w/casefeeder which I ran over 200K rds through it while I had it for 14 years. Early this year I got a wild hair and bought a 750 and used my 650 stuff to outfit it, then sold my 650 and I've only put about 3,500 rds through it so far.

I broke stuff early on not knowing what I was doing, had some stuff wear out or break, and added a bunch of calibers to my outfit. Through it all, a call to Dillon with a question, or request was always met with a professional response and whatever I needed to get back going. I never paid a single cent for replacements either.

Dillon CS is the standard by which all other companies should be judged. They are knowledgable, patient, and ready to support their product, no argument, no hassel, no problem.

Reactions: 7MMRLC
1 - 3 of 3 Posts