Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donahue Kills me!!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  alyeska338 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just if few mintues ago on MSNBC he just stated that it was President Reagans fault for Saddam Hussan!! Can you believe this Liberal tripe!! Reagan gave Saddam Chemical weapons and said go kill your people!!! How about Clinton letting Osoma run free an kill a bunch of military folk-some of them I knew and I knew there wives and children, blow up planes/buildings for 8 Years these peace protesters have no credability at all- where were they when Kobar towers got blown up, where were they when hunderds of thousands of Africains were getting slaughtered by there own people!!!! Why didn't they protest Bosinia-the War against Yugosalvia? Becuase it was there favorite Dumocrats war thats why!! I'm so sick of the Liberal left bad mouthing the only Prsesident in 8 years to stand -up a kick some a**!!! Rant -off:mad:

#2 ·
Just keep in mind that this is the same leftist filth that would disarm you or me in a heartbeat if they had the chance. They see no problem with a dictator, that has a pretty strong track record for mass murder, torture, rape, etc, having weapons that make a handgun look as lethal as a toothpick in the hands of a dead man. Diplomacy grows out of the barrel of a gun. These morons don't understand that every freedom they enjoy, including the right to be a**hole war protesters, was attained through, and is secured by, the use of force.

#3 ·
I am proud that I voted for President Reagan the first time I was old enough to vote. Now that he is dieing from Alzheimers and defenseless, I guess that the left will try to sully the great man's legacy, but despite their blatent lack of honor he will be noted as one of our greatest Presidents and their modern favorite (Clinton) as one of our greatest national disgraces.

As I understand it our support for Iraq to oppose Iran dates from Carter, not Reagan. Speaking of Demos and their international affairs brilliance, Carter did a fine job with Iran did he not.

Fireplug

#4 ·
I guess what angers me the most is how these low life liberals
are so quick to jump on President Bush on how he's handling are present situation!! My god, he walked into a fire storm and as far as I'm concerned has done an excellant job considering!! Not many who could take the enormuos pressures he has to be under right now!! And I can see it's taking it's toll on him - I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he didn't seek re-election in 2004. Shame if it were to happen that way!! :(

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Gunnut,
The reason that Bush is being attacked has nothing to do with the merit, or otherwise, of this campaign. It's because he's a Elephant and not a Jackass. When the infrastructure of Yugoslavia was being destroyed by "bombing from 20,000 feet" (a favorite term of the Jackasses), there was no problem whatsoever, forget about the people it killed and effected adversely. Forget that we where protecting the terrorists that now threaten us, instead of a country trying to defend itself from Muslim seperatists/terrorists. No congressional approval. No UN approval. I don't even recall a majority of the US population, of which less than half vote, giving approval for this bombing campaign. This has nothing to do with war, unless it's the war on conservatives. Let's not forget that with Clinton in office, there was the chance that this could just be a cover-up for his ways. The Jackasses have been saying that Bush is just going to war to cover up the bad economy, which from what I can tell, was inherited and further enhanced by the lack of authoratative retaliation by the Jackasses themselves. I'm sorry if I seem as though I have no tolerance for *********, but I don't.

#8 ·
Okay folks, this is getting out of hand. While we do appreciate everyone's opinions, and this topic is very passionate among honorable members, we can't tolerate name-calling, flaming or profanity. Let's clean it up and respect one another's opinion. We cannot all agree on everything, but we must respect the differences of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.