Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am a guy of 28years who shoots a lot. I am in search of mat traits.
I found a U.S. Peacekeeper but I can not find any companies that send to other countries. does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on where I can order one?
igentligen I order lots of stuff from the U.S. but it seems that very few want to send to other countries.
so please e-mail suggestions for companies supplying shooting (not weapons just equipment) things to other countries.

1000 thanks Jimmy Pers

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having trouble getting goods shipped internationally but it can be a hassle for a dealer to do it. I have shipped stuff out of country and there is a lot of extra paperwork.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,952 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,652 Posts
I used to use Worldwide SportsNetwork Inc., when I was shipping custom rifles from the US to the UK and they were always very helpful and efficient. However the goons in the US Government decided they did not want to sell/export US manufactured goods and increased the EXPORT License fee from $50 to $250 making the situation overly expensive. I also dealt with Brownells but they also had the same hoops to jump through. It is not the companies but the Government who make shipping stuff to do with guns etc difficult, although some companies e.g. Cabela's who charge 40% of the cost of the item for shipping and then when you check the package you find the actual cost to be a very small portion of this.

·
Registered
978 Posts
> Cabela's who charge 40% of the cost of the item for shipping and then when you check the
> package you find the actual cost to be a very small portion of this.

Having used brokers for stuff to Canada from the USA, I would not automatically assume that since the broker fee is paid separate from the shipping and is WAY more expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts