Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Beartooth Regular
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our fearless helicopter pilot from last year's work.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
You realize of course you are killing me with the scenery. Stuck in Indiana, a good place but nothing like the views you post.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I agree with Bigfoot in Indiana. I'm also stuck in the midwest and what makes it worse is I've been to Alaska. Just wish it wasn't so-o-o-o far away. John Denver sang about "ALMOST HEAVEN WEST VIRGINIA", well the parts of WV I've seen didn't look like the landscape of AK. Alaska is "ALMOST HEAVEN" on earth.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,959 Posts
You guys do realize, I suppose, that the MD500 in the picture is mfg'd by McDonnel-Douglas right here in my town, about 3 miles north of my house (along with the Apache Longbow attack helicopter).

·
Banned
555 Posts
Bigfoot, I understand your pain. For now I'm stuck in W. KY. Alyeska used to send me pictures like this all the time, at least up until I threatened him with a most severe and harsh penalty. I told him my wife and I were going to move in with him immediatly. End of problem. No all kiddin aside, Alyeska has sent me some fantastic pictures, I have saved many (most) of them for when I get a real printer so I can frame them. Thanks for the pics Alyeska

1 - 5 of 5 Posts