Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested Eaa is importing a double rifle in 45-70. It should hit the market about mid-year with a retail price of $629.00. The offical line is standard factory ammo only. The rifle can be regulated to different loads with a jackscrew that moves one of the barrels. The fixed barrel is sighted in with the sights, and the other barrel is moved with the jackscrew to hit the same point. The gun is plain and simple, should be a great deal. This is the website to look at it.
buthttp://www.eaacorp.com/firearms/shotguns/izhmp221_rifle/index.html

·
Registered
86 Posts
EAA Double rifle

Looks to me like this action can take more than standard factory loads since it is chambered for several 50,000 cup cartridges. Looks pretty darn good to me. I have always wanted a double rifle but could never afford one. Maybe now I can!!!!

Garth

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'am already trying to figger out how to smuggle this into the house. I may not get away with this one.:rolleyes:
I guess I could use the old story this is one that I had forgotten in my brothers safe!!! Like Garth, i've always wanted a double rifle.

Gun Runner :D

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts

·
Banned
554 Posts
Very interesting double... Wonder if it breaks down?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gun Models

Chief,

I just can't figure out why in the world they would put those poor, under dressed, skinny little things out there selling guns anyway...looks like they could catch a death cold dressed like that!

BTW, don't look like cowgirls either...

Jimmy

·
Banned
176 Posts
The double rifle looks like good fun, and the price is right. I will be keeping an eye out for more information and the chance to see one.

I give EAA credit for knowing their market (guys are the gun buyers) and for having the cajones to resist the PC pressure against using the models. Even if you are not interested in their guns check out their display at major shows, since they have their models there in person.

Fireplug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts