Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas,

I've got a NIB Great Western II that I took in trade from the EMF company three years ago and I want to know what it's worth to someone. I've been away from cowboy guns for several years so I'm out of the loop. EMF took back a flawed gun I'd purchased from them some 15 years ago, and sent me this one (plus a bit of cash)in exchange. I could not have been happier with their service. It's stainless steel, polished. 5 1/2 barrel, .45 LC, wood grips and has not been fired or turned. Any thoughts? Thanks.

·
Banned
267 Posts
From what I understand, those are very good guns.
If it was in .357, I would offer you between $300-$400 for it, LOL... but its probably worth more than that.

Right now, I have 4 guns in .45 Colt. It was one of my favorite calibers ( I am a history geek) until the prices went through the roof for factory ammo. I guess I gotta start loading my own again. ....

If you don't mind my asking, how did you trade them? I had no idea a gun company would take trades.

·
Banned
89 Posts
fstdraw,

I won't tell you my opinion of Great Western single action revolvers. I wouldn't want to ruin your day. Just get what you can and slink away in the night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.