Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Redbone, I work part time in a gun shop (we still have a couple left in Calif) and a Pres. from one of the duck clubs down around Marysville bought one  and after showing it around we wound up selling 17 more of them to members. These are guys that are Drs, Lawyers, and other over paid people. Most of them carry enough pocket change they could buy Win 101 and ETC...they all seem to like the way they handle and so forth. I got an old beat up mod 12, and a mossberg pump with two bbls and can fairly hold my own with the boys with the O/U on some of my better days. An O/U I have always thought about but  just wont turn loose of the Green Folding for one. Would rather spend it on reloading componets, or mayby save it long enought and buy another hand gun. Most of the guys that I know that have O/U only bought them for status, because they watch the guys on TV shoot them

Regards  
Gun Runner

·
Registered
302 Posts
Marshall, have never fired one of the russkies, nor taken one apart. We happen to get some in from our supplier and put them up on the rack with all the other shotguns. Some place in my brothers safe he has a early Citory that he keeps telling me he's gonna sell, but just hasant gotten around to it. He is a non-shooter, just happens to have several nice guns he picked up for a song while he was living in Reno, and somebody needed money (slot machine?) bad. I'am with you my mod 12, has done anything I ever needed and will continue to do same for me. The Mossberg I won in a drawing and kept it because of the slug barrell, nice item to clean off the porch or yard ifin I ever need to. All but one gun I own is made in the USA, and my jeep and P/U are made in the USA.
Like you said in a few years, wont be able to find parts for the russkies, or anybody that even remembers what they were.
Spent 20 yrs keeping the American flag up, and spend all my money (what little I have left after bills) in the USA.

Gun Runner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.