Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Johnny Stewart Preymaster Digital Caller.

This caller allows you to play two sounds at once. It runs off of 4 AA batteries. Includes all weather speaker with metal housing. 60 ft. of extension cord. The caller comes with 5 calling cards, each has 4 sounds. It comes with 1 general predator card, 3 coyote cards, and 1 crow card. So you will have a total of 20 different calls. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. The caller works great! I just got a Foxpro for Christmas so I have no need for this.
$100 plus $15 for shipping.
Once again I live just South of South Bend in Northern Indiana.

·
Registered
8 Posts
caller

Johnny Stewart Preymaster Digital Caller.

This caller allows you to play two sounds at once. It runs off of 4 AA batteries. Includes all weather speaker with metal housing. 60 ft. of extension cord. The caller comes with 5 calling cards, each has 4 sounds. It comes with 1 general predator card, 3 coyote cards, and 1 crow card. So you will have a total of 20 different calls. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. The caller works great! I just got a Foxpro for Christmas so I have no need for this.
$100 plus $15 for shipping.
Once again I live just South of South Bend in Northern Indiana.
Would you trade cast bullets and/or brass for this caller?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanks I think I just want to sell it money. I need to buy some new snow camo and winter boots.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I found some boots I want. So I need to sell this. Whoever buys the caller this week i will pay the shipping.
Wife's orders must sell caller before I buy boots.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Mike:

Which Coyote cards do you have?
How old is your caller?
I know you said it works fine; what is it's appearance condition?
Thanks & best reagrds,
Joe

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah I should be a little more detailed on the card:
Coyote#1: desperate cottontail, pleading chicken, fawn bleating, coywolf barks/howls.
Coyote #4: baby cottontail, distressed rodent, kid goat distress, coyote/grey fox.
Coyote #5: coyote locator, coyote pup distress, coyote/raccoon, coywolf barks/howls
General predator #1: juvenile cottontail, gobbler distress, flicker, housecat distress
Crow calls #1: crow distress, crow/owl fight, crow reveille, excited crows.
As far as the condition it's In great shape. There is two small scuffs on the edge of the bell of the speaker. Other than that there is no defects. It works perfect and nothing broken.
I do want to add if any reason any of the cards stop working Johnny stewart will replace it for free. I had one card that stop working and I called them up and they sent me a new one free of charge.
Hope this helps.
Also the caller is two years old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts