Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listed here is a mint CZ 550 Carbine in 9.3x62. These have become very hard to find. Walnut stock, 20.5" barrel, CRF, 30mm Warne rings, Burris Four X, 30mm scope; 1.5-6x42 with illuminated #4 reticle. All in like new condition. Low round count, accurate rifle. The rifle came from the factory with threaded muzzle and a thread cap.

I also have high quality loaded ammo from Double Tap and Nosler I will sell at a very reasonable additional cost. I will also sell the rifle alone for $800 (no scope). Note: this is NOT the newer M557 which is NOT CRF. The price for rifle, Warne rings and Burris scope is $950 price is firm. Pictures available in email by request by interested buyers.

Shipping from me to your FFL is: $40 (Higher to Alaska, Hawaii, California and if it must be sent from my FFL)

Thanks for looking!

I'm in the great state of TN.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,778 Posts
Tnhunter - The new board doesn't show the poster's location anymore, so you'll need to add that to your post for possible FtoF. Sorry for the problem.

Reactions: Tnhunter

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the great, and free state, of TENNESSEE!

You're 100% right Harry. Great rifles!

I have another 9.3x62 in a Ruger #1. Also owned a CZ FS in 9.3x62 before as well. It was a very nice rifle, sacrificed for me to buy a Verney Carron O/U in 9.3x74R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts