Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got lots of favorite .35Remington loads for Marlin rifles.

How about owners of the Remington 760 pump in that caliber? Anyone wish to share their most successful (accurate) recipes?

I'm not interested in cooking the lid off things.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I've got lots of favorite .35Remington loads for Marlin rifles.

How about owners of the Remington 760 pump in that caliber? Anyone wish to share their most successful (accurate) recipes?

I'm not interested in cooking the lid off things.

Thanks
My old .35 Rem Model 760 loves: 200gr hornady-38.5 IMR4895-Win Primers-2.5oal-RP Brass.
As always check your manuals first don't trust my typing!:)
Mike B.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I've loaded for a couple .35 pumps over the years, and the 200gr RN bullets from Hornady, and Sierra will shoot well with several of the faster burning powders, often incredibly well. But the Speer 180gr is the best performer in my experience. My bet is that the 180gr Hornady SP would also be a winner, but I've never tried 'em.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Go over to the Marlins Owners Forum reloading section as one of the guys is loading his 35 Rem, Remingtom pump.
The 35 Rem is being loaded up as new powders are being tested for this round in the more modern guns of post war rather than the old autos made by remington.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I like my load of 39Gr. of W-748 and the Hornady 200Gr. SP . I get MOA accuracy and quick kills on Deer .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts