Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
I don't get the lower court judges. You know that if this goes all the way to the supreme court they will rule against the lower court.
They all want to legislate from the bench.
Judges who legislate instead of enforcing the law should all be thrown out on their butt.

·
Inactive account
4,735 Posts
I don't get the lower court judges. You know that if this goes all the way to the supreme court they will rule against the lower court. . .
I'm not so sure the SCOTUS will continue to see things our way. What with the appointment of the latest Justice, the antis' have a staunch ally which illustrates the importance of electing the right man whose power it will be to appoint federal judges.

IMO, their strategy is to wear us out physically, financially, and physcologically by having us run up and down the court system fighting absurd decisions made by those, as you said, who legislate from the bench. The Second couldn't have been more clearly written yet the antis' continue to interpret it to suit their agenda of eventual confiscation. What the antis' don't understand is that we also will never give up.

·
Registered
822 Posts
If I were an Attorney I would wait for the first head of the household in the district to be fataly shot in his own home whom owned a weapon and had it stored unloaded , and file suit in a civil court against the District arguing, that since he did not have the right to properly defend himself due to their restrictions, the District should now be financially responsible for supporting his family that has suffered a tragic loss, and should continue to live in the same manner they were accustomed to, with annual cost of living increases, and incremental promotion increases.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The decision was made by a judge with only four years of courtroom experience as a practicing attorney and a teacher for seven years before being appointed to the bench. He referred to the minority opinion of Heller vs. DC in making his judgement, showing his disregard for the actual ruling by SCOTUS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.