Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the current price for the Federal Value Pak (550 rounds)?
Planing on going vacation to Michigan and was going to check out the prices vs the prices here in Fla. Note! My Wally World has not had them in for a long time.
Perhaps there is a good deal on the I-75 hwy between Fla and Mi that I can stock up on.

·
Registered
332 Posts
They are still $15 here when I can find them in my local Wal-Marts.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
$21.99 the day before Turkeyday here in Anchorage. Sportsman's Warehouse had just gotten some in to sell with the load of 10/22's the guy behind the counter said they had on Special for Black Friday. Had a sign up limiting customers to two boxes of 22 ammo so I bought two.

I passed on going in Black Friday for a new 10/22.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
The 550 packs have not been around in awhile. Right near $30 for 500 in a brick.

NO SALE for me yet here in Iowa.

Cheezywan

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
$ 20.00 few months ago last time I saw them here in So. Cal

·
Registered
12 Posts
My local walmart has them in regularly at $15.47 for 550. Recently they had the remington gold in 550 count for only $13.67. I bought 2 and when I went back the next day the entire lot was gone. Best you get them when they are on the shelf. The 22's are cheaper to shoot but you can go through a lot of rounds.
I would check Academy as well, they have the target bulk pack from Federal in the blue and gray box, 500 rounds for $13.90. That is what I shoot the most of and save my JHP stuff.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Just got the fed .22 525 round pack for 15.89 at bimart!

·
Banned
421 Posts
I just bought the only 2 left at Walmart a couple weeks ago for $15.97 each. They still go out almost as fast as they come in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Up here in British Columbia, I picked up a box-$29.99 yesterday. Used to be stocked at Walmart, but haven't seen any in over a year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts