Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,163 Posts
You'll have to check frequently with the usual on-line suppliers.... I have seen a few in stock at local stores, so that could be a possibility in your area. Perhaps supply is starting to catch up.

Reactions: jimboro

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
10,039 Posts
Bought a thousand SR from uncle Larry a month or three ago, and bought 5k last week from one of my gettin spots.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My local reloading supply store (hour and a half drive) has metallic primers trickling in from time to time, but not a bunch. No shotgun...but BPI and some other places have had Cheddite 209's fairly regularly, but they are usually gone within hours.

Good luck.

Reactions: shawlerbrook

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Murdoch’s here in Laramie had an array of primers this week. Of course there were none of the LRM I need….

·
Registered
7 Posts
Though not a huge fan, CCI seems to be keeping up with demand more than the others. I've seen them at BassPro and Academy Sports in small rifle, large rifle, and pistol. Federals are more sporadic, and I've only seen pistol and small rifle for those maybe twice in the last 18-20 months at BassPro only. And, only the standard Federal. Good luck finding Federal Match. Both of these stores are allowing purchase of a brick. Academy was at 1 brick per customer and BP at 2 per customer. Not sure what they are now. They only post the limit when they have the primers in stock. Most large retailers like BP (Cabela's), Academy, Sportsman's Warehouse and others only sell primers and powder for in store purchases only. They will always show out of stock online. You have to either call the store or go there and check in person. I've been monitoring 11 different online sellers for the past 24 months looking for primers and have come up with zero so far for what I'm looking for in particular. Now of course, you can go on Gunbroker.com and pay 4 times MSRP + shipping (usually between $30 - $50) and get all you want. I saw a bid on a brick of Federal GM215M for $415 last night. I'm not quite that desperate just yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts