1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
well if its dry an a little spoon full or how ever it comes makes a full makings for 2 .. it might be worth it.. don t ask me again later when im starvin.i can assure you it will be worth it then.. slim:)

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,224 Posts
My sister in law cooks tactical bacon. It is so hard you could stab someone with it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
The host of last year's Halloween party had prepared bacon infused vodka. It smelled and looked nasty, but I am told that it made a great bloody mary.

·
Registered
573 Posts
My sister in law cooks tactical bacon. It is so hard you could stab someone with it.
but could it be used as a tumbler media and case lube in one?

I looked at the ingredients on the back of the can picture. I love the directions " Open can, Receive bacon" but the ingredient "sodium Erythorbate" I was told is derived from Ground Earthworms. although My own research on the topic says this is a myth, It still grosses me out. my older sister when we were little kids used to tell me "open your mouth and close your eyes and you'll get a big surprise" then feed me a worm, a dead fly from the window sil or a slug. when you are 5 you fall for it... or maybe I was just dumb.

·
Banned
210 Posts
any thing "Bacon" is good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts