Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We at the Shooter's Forum are pleased to announce a new category of forum merchant / sponsor. For those wishing to sell low-volume or inexpensive items related to hunting, shooting, or outdoors, but who can't afford full advertising packages, there is now a way to do this.

Log into your User Control panel, and at the bottom left side of the page, under "Miscellaneous," there is a control to register in "Paid Subscriptions." Those who register as a "Merchant Subscription" will be allowed to post commercial items for sale in this forum topic. We haven't really figured out what perks should go to the "Site Supporter" but if you have any suggestions, let us know.

Please note the following:

1. This is the only approved forum for posting commercial items for sale.
2. Items subject to forum approval. No cell phones, scams, spam from south Asia, adult items, etc. If you haven't seen similar items listed in the Trading Post, it probably won't be tolerated here.
3. You must post your geographic location (city or closest town and state/province, and country if not in the U.S.).

This is a new feature. We welcome your feedback and reserve the right to make changes to the terms of service as it evolves.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mike I'm not trying to sell any products to anyone I was just interested in sharing some Data that I have learned over the years with my Company. I thought I made that perfectly clear. Maybe you could let me know what I said that would give reason I was trying to sell something.
Ed Hammond

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, for one thing, signing up with your company name as a userid, and telling us all about the products you are selling there. That really strongly smells like advertising.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts