Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Forster Co Ax press from the Graf and Sons web site (see link below). I've been trying to buy one of these presses for a while, but they've been back ordered everywhere. So, I thought I'd let others know in case they too have been looking for one. I spoke with someone at Forster a couple of weeks ago and they indicated there should be more shipments sent to dealers and distributors in April.

Link to Graf & Son web site: https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/4863

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,570 Posts
When the rest of the world finds out just how good something is, they just can't make enough.

I hope you're as happy with yours as I have been with mine the last 45 years. Dad bought ours (it has "BONANZA" cast in the side) in 1973 (?) at "The Beaver Pond" sporting goods store in Bozeman. Back then that was THE sporting goods store in town.

RJ

I'll move this to "reloading equipment" where it will be sure to be seen ;)

Reactions: Seabeechief

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,870 Posts
Yup - good move. Mine has performed stellar work for many years now and look forward to many more. A single press lets you relax and enjoy the simple task of ammo reloading.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'm a "rookie" Co-Ax user as I've only had mine for 3 1/2 years. I have been reloading on single stage and turret presses for over 35 years and the Forster Co-Ax is by far the best press I've owned. The only "improvement" I've made to mine is adding LED lights (my old eyes like brighter lighting). Everything else works quite well as designed...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Of the many presses I have accumulated over these 45 years of reloading, the Co-Ax is by far the best single stage in my collection. You are going to be satisfied with your purchase. Bore

1 - 11 of 11 Posts