Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a Win 375 Big Bore today in a gun shop. Used, but in very good shape, didn't see any scratches. Has a Weaver side-mount for a scope (no scope).

Sorry, forgot to check about safety and such. I'm about 3 or 4 projects behind right now so don't need it. A nice looking gun though. I think that the price was $399, I'm sure some haggling will be in order.

This is in the Austin TX area. If anyone has been interested in one of these, PM me and I'll get you a phone number. I like dealing with the people at this shop, they are decent folk.

·
Registered
213 Posts
MikeG said:
Found a Win 375 Big Bore today in a gun shop. Used, but in very good shape, didn't see any scratches. Has a Weaver side-mount for a scope (no scope).

Sorry, forgot to check about safety and such. I'm about 3 or 4 projects behind right now so don't need it. A nice looking gun though. I think that the price was $399, I'm sure some haggling will be in order.

This is in the Austin TX area. If anyone has been interested in one of these, PM me and I'll get you a phone number. I like dealing with the people at this shop, they are decent folk.
I bought that gun a couple of months later. It's a small world, indeed. It is a very nice rifle; top eject, low serial number from 1978. I'm a lefty, so I sent the Weaver mount to NewPigHunter in CA, whose putting it to good use.

RSY

1 - 2 of 2 Posts