Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Maybee Fallingblock, TC Encore, NEF sb, sb2
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a Colorado School of Trade graduate (1981) and needed to complete a double barrel project to finish my studies. Someone had left a 12ga Fox in the parts bin with the heel broken off the butt stock, a bulge near the muzzle and ba
d finish, but very little pitting. I was given the gun for a project. I had given it to my older brother who was killed a few years back and I got it back. I haven't shot it in years, but have purchased some mini shotshells and plan on taking it out someday. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sure, while assembling it at School, a couple of different Instructors measured it. I keep it in a lockbox and out of sight and I'll have a tape with me when I do take it out. I have looked several times for a stock and bolt, but only find Savage stocks and not Fox. They may be the same, but don't know for sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I haven't looked in a while. I thought they were the same as 311, but never had them side by side to know for sure. You guys have a great weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I haven't looked in a while. I thought they were the same as 311, but never had them side by side to know for sure. You guys have a great weekend.
I don't have the strength in my hands that I used to. That's why I got the mini shotshells for it, but would rather use a shoulder stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts