Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Inactive account
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here have any dealings with Gamaliel Shooters Supply? They're located in Kentucky and have good prices. Would appreciate any feedback if you have. Thank you in advance.

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
Just like Midway, good prices, good selection, good service! They usually beat Midway on prices.

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
I did a quick check on the component I need to order next (Hornady 180gr SSP in 35 caliber) and found Midway has them for $28.49 and Gamaliel shows $32.95. Just one item, but they're quite a bit more expensive and I don't like the fact that you don't know if they're out of stock until they send you an email, perhaps (by their own admission) days later. Maybe I'm being too demanding, but I sort of expect an online retailer to be just as sure and responsive about what is in stock as a brick n' mortar merchant. If their prices were considerably better, I would be more likely to overlook this concern.

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
How does the real price (price + S&H) compare? S&H is where Midway usually makes up the difference.

·
Inactive account
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just received a new MEC 9000GN shotshell reloading press from Gamaliel. This was my first purchase from these folks and they were a pleasure to do business with. Had several shooting supply sources to choose from but Gamaliel offered free shipping on this item so it was a no brainer. All sources offered just about the same discount price for the press. Would definitely add Gamaliel to my list of suppliers the next time I'm in the market to purchase.

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
Good to hear! That MEC is a great machine, I have its predecessor, the 650N that is still in production. Mine really cranks out the shells.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gss

MANY GUN CLUBS BUY TARGETS FOR THEIR OPERATION AND WILL ORDER ANY OTHER CATALOG ITEMS FOR MEMBERS.PRICES THROUGH THE CLUB AR BETTER THAN YOU WILL FIND AT OTHER LARGE BOX STORES.I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ITEMS DIRECT,MANY YEARS AGO.
lAST ITEM I BOUGHT WAS 8LB OF IMR 8208 XBR FOR $136.iI HAVEN'T SEEN THAT UNDER 142.SINCE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.