Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
I too was not only disappointed, but alarmed at such outright disregard for the Word of God. Clearly the scriptures, both old and new testament condemn sodomy in the most vehement way. Love the sinner, yes, and lead them from their errors, but not embrace open rebellion to God and His Word. Repentence is just that, turning from one's sin. Unrepentent sin cannot be tolerated by a Holy God, nor by his people.

Interesting that in the scriptures, sodomy was one of those sins punishable by death.... stoning. The ORIGINAL rock party! Seems when men didn't do the task, and prosecute sodomy as per God's instruction, God took the task to hand Himself, as we will recall the fate of Sodom and Gamorah.

I pray that our clerical herarchy aren't setting us up for similar judgement from a Holy God by their actions

May God Bless us, guide us, and protect us!

Marshall

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
I have often told my students that Lucifer did not get kicked out of Heaven for drinking, smoking, gambling or wearing bluejeans to church. It was pride. Pride is declaring yourself to be your own authority or godhead. The very same kind of pride that we all have to deal with every day on Earth. Where love is master (we should call that the love of Christ), pride is not a issue. Where pride is the ruler, there is no time for Jesus. Then darkness decends.
Well said Bill.

God Bless,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.