Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
for an analoge watch look at fossil. they have a wide range of price points. their water proof watches are just that. I swim in mine and it works great. and the look great and keepgood time too. if you want more features look at a Suunto www.SuuntoWatches.com they will be at the upper end of your price range but they will do things like track altitude changes which if you are hikng and climbig can be very useful as some times all you need to know is your elevation and you can fnd your exact position on a trail with a map. for packs I recomend the following brands, Arc terryx (great waterproof gear) Osprey (great ventilation) I think if you plan on doing any real climbing or hiking you will want a more comfortable pack with a narrower profile for balance. I can't say which pack would be best for you. you will need to try on a variety of packs and load them with weight to find a good one for you. i recommend REI to shop at they have a great return policy. we call them "Return Everything Inc." it does not matter why you want to return something there they will take it back. Have a pack fitting done to find the right size and to adjust it properly for you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.