Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone in the Midwest is getting hammered by one of the coldest winters since they have started keeping track of them and people still believe in global warming. We have had snow for well over a week now and are going to get another couple of inches of snow. Oh yea don't let me forget about the past summer, here in Missouri we had like one week worth of weather that was above 95 degrees. Its usually around 3 to 4 weeks of 95+ degrees. Weather for this coming Thursday is 10 degrees for a high with 25 to 30mph wind and Friday in is 6 for a high and -8 for a low! Put your own couple of cents in, cause change is all alot of people have in their pockets since someone was voted into office. I'm not complaining at all and I am thankful for everything I have. Just don't take my guns away!

·
Banned
674 Posts
It's winter in Wisconsin and it is cold and snow is all over the place, just what i expect. Thank God for Global warming because 10 years ago when it was -35 it was uncomfortable to go outside and shoot. 10 degrees like today is a lot nicer.

·
Super Moderator
13,632 Posts
Not really a shooting specific topic and fraught with politics that aren't shooting sport specific. (See stickies on forum rules.)

Thread closed. Though feel free to open one on how to dress or equip one's self for cold weather shooting, or one in the handloading forum on how to load for cold weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.