Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to express how good it is to be a member of a forum that puts God first and has a space dedicated to the Almighty. We all need support from each other in spiritual matters every day. To be able to come together here to talk guns and such and to talk about the Word is such a blessing. My thanks to the owner of this forum and all the members for putting God first.

·
Registered
541 Posts
EW, you'll find there are a lot of like-minded people on this forum. I am very thankful as well, and it hardly needs to be said (yet isn't said enough!) that this forum is very special.

Thank you Marshal and thank you Mike G. Thanks to all the moderators that put time and effort into this forum. All you folks are fantastic!

Let's hear it:

HIP HIP. . . . .

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
The fact that we not only can discuss Christianity but that there is a Forum devoted to Christ is beautiful. Thank God and God Bless Marshall Stanton

·
Registered
596 Posts
As quoted we all fall short of the glory, but is not great that God loves us unconditionally. I get through so many days knowing that no matter how foolish I am, my Lord will not abandoned me.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Ah, wise men here. I am also grateful that we have the opportunity to use this wonderful forum to talk about guns and God, two of my favorite topics!

I would also like to extend my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to Marshall Stanton and all of the moderators of the board for taking their time (and hard earned money) to give all of us this venue to express ourselves in a "sensibly restricted" fashion.

For that matter, I'd also like to thank all of the regulars and even the transients for their well thought out and often much needed (or at least much appreciated) thoughts and ideas throughout the forum.

·
Banned
505 Posts
Amen and Amen! 7x7 amen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts