Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knew of a really good hard or soft case for holding a super 14 contender and extra barrels? I have a scoped contender and 4 scoped barrels. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Anyone ??

If your looking for a case that will hold your T/C AND all four bbls,I have never seen one that was made for that. You would have to go to a rifle case and lay them all out side by side.

For a case that will take the 14" T/C and one extra bbl,I believe that T/C makes one. Or.....take a look at the Midway USA website or the Brownell's site.

I have a case for my 14"bbl'ed Lone Eagle that came from Magnum Research but have seen one almost identical to it on the Midway site. It is a soft case but has plenty of pading for "normal" protection.

For a case that is small in legnth....BUT.....will hold the weapon and 4 extra scoped bbls,it would have to be extremely thick and as stated,I have never seen one configuered like that.-----pruhdlr

·
Registered
13,226 Posts
I bought an MTM case that was displayed as holding 4 or 5 standard semi-auto pistols, then modified the foam to hold a T/C Contender frame and two barrels. It's not big enough to hold any more than that, but since I have 2 frames and four barrels, I actually bought two cases and that's how I store/carry my T/Cs.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Boyt makes a 20" case.

Would carry one gns and a barrel or two if some 'loops' were sewn into it. Very nicely made the Boyts are. Cost about $35

I carry a longer barrel Mark I (10" barrel) in one and it works out very nicely.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've seen several large "Attaché" type Cases at Office Supply's, which are filled with flat pieces of Foam Rubber. Which are intended to be trimmed for whatever you would carry. That might be an option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts